In order for all guests to fully enjoy their “Desire” experience, we ask you to respect these guidelines:
- Appropriate attire is required in restaurants.
- We have created an open-minded ambiance at Desire, however drug use is strictly prohibited.
- Due to the nature of our resort, please respect all guests. Taking photos or videos in public areas is NOT permitted.
- Please treat all guests with utmost respect, and remember the Golden Rule: ‘NO’ means ‘NO’.
- Please refrain from sexual activities in public areas (except for the Sin Room and the Jacuzzi Lounge)
- The Hotel is not responsible for lost items left outside of the safety deposit box.
- We are proud to provide you with a safe, open-minded environment in which you may fully enjoy your Desire vacation. However, it is a firm company policy that all staff members are strictly forbidden from interacting intimately or drinking with guests; doing so will result in their immediate dismissal.